REPORTS TO: CEO
FSLA STATUS: 1.0 FTE; Non-Exempt
WOMEN’S ACCESSIBLE MEDICAL SERVICES MISSION STATEMENT:
Our mission is to provide compassionate evidence-based reproductive healthcare and related educational and consultative services in a respectful environment to all women, regardless of their beliefs or ability to pay, based on the understanding that all people have inherent dignity and worth.
3W MEDICAL FOR WOMEN MISSION:
To respectfully provide compassionate evidence-based sexual health services and education necessary to make informed healthcare decisions.
The Media Assistant will be expected to acknowledge in writing her agreement to comply with the Behavioral Commitment document.
JOB SUMMARY: The Media Assistant, in conjunction with the CEO and Media Director, performs media duties related directly to the operations of Women’s Accessible Medical Services and assists with media tasks related to both client and donor marketing. Major duties involve assisting the Media Director.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES: (other duties may be assigned)
- Edit audio for English and Spanish podcasts.
- Assist with photo editing.
- Organizing media assets (photos, videos, audio, and graphics files) on server and media drive
- Manage space on SD cards.
- Posting to “news & updates” section of 3W website, donor and patient apps.
- Assist with media needs during occasional 3W events including but not limited to AV hardware/software, and/or grip (cabling & equipment setup) support for live streams and presentations.