Pregnancy testing can be done easily at home or at a medical clinic. Sometimes patients want to confirm their pregnancy testing or determine gestational age or discuss questions or concerns with a medical professional. All exams and consultations are provided by licensed healthcare professionals.
- Urine pregnancy testing with immediate results
- *Limited 1st Trimester OB Ultrasound
- **Exam and consultation for possible pregnancy problems
Early Pregnancy Support:
- Free 1st Trimester Prenatal Vitamins
- Early Pregnancy Education
- Appropriate Community Based Support Resources
- Evidence-based decision-making tools developed by the University of Ottawa
- Evidence-based education about your pregnancy options
- Referrals to outside medical professionals as appropriate
* ULTRASOUND SERVICES DISCLAIMER:
We do not provide ultrasound services upon referral by other healthcare professionals. Our ultrasound services are limited to providing to our own patients the basic information that will assist them to understand their need for additional care beyond our scope. If you have seen a healthcare professional who recommended that you have an ultrasound, we recommend that you seek such services at sites they may suggest. Although we will provide copies of our records, we recommend that our limited examinations not be used as the sole basis for treatment decisions.
**We do not provide emergency care. We recommend that you go to an emergency room for possible emergencies so that needed care is not delayed.