Reproductive Health &
Cycle Monitoring (FEMM)
Our bodies can seem complex and sometimes even very confusing. Symptoms and patterns are individual for each woman. Menstrual cycle patterns can be normal for some individuals but very abnormal for others. You may also have questions regarding your fertility. Each woman will benefit from understanding her own body. All exams and consulattions are provided by licensed healthcare professionals.
- Consultations with a Certified FEMM (Fertility Education & Medical Management Consultant) & experienced Registered Nurse
- First consultation free of charge
- 2nd and 3rd consultations will be a charge of *$25 per person. *The fees cover materials needed for the course.
- All appointments range from 1-1.5 hours
- Understanding Individual Hormonal and Cycle Health
- In depth fertility monitoring and education for avoiding or achieving pregnancy
- Charting analysis and interpretation with certified FEMM consultant
- Consultations available for individuals, couples, and small groups. Please inquire for more information.